The Maintenance Technician is responsible for implementation, filing and safekeeping of Maintenance Tools and Documents. Conduct hands-on Maintenance for Processing and Utilities Equipments. Will be assign to different lines and equipments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Familiar in Food Manufacturing Industry is an advantage
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
• Good analytical skills and technically competent.
• Willing to undergo extensive and in-depth Maintenance Program /Activities
• Competent with MS Office, Autocad and other computer programs
• Preferably with knowledgeable in ISO, HACCP, GMP and 5-S
Education and Experience
• Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Graduate or Mechatronics or other related courses
• With at least 8 months related work experience
Must be willing to work in Mabalacat, Pampanga