. To play a leadership role to manage a local FINTECH (Financial Technology) company, especially in the sectors of Business Development, Public Relationship and Government Relationship.
2. Lead a team to expand financial technology resources, including but not limited to banks, NBFCs, payment companies, post loan management, advertising, data cooperation, etc.
3. Lead a team to build up a friendly Fintech ecosystem, including the media, regulators, peers, research institutes, etc. Particularly, assist the company efforts in obtaining necessary licenses and maintaining a friendly and professional communication channel with the regulators.
4. Regularly investigate the local financial technology market to discern new business opportunities.
5. Responsible for other internal management issues.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance and marketing is preferred.
2. 5-10 year’s Working experience in banks, financial technology companies or payment companies.
3. Strong leadership style, great communicator, good at business negotiation, down-to-earth, team player.
4. Profound connections with regulators and senior bankers will be valued.
5. Fluent in English.
6. Team building working experience.