• Develop and maintain client relationships
• Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
• Monitors contract expiration and recommends renewal rates and lease terms.
• Analyze financial data and develop effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
• Bachelor’s Degree, any field
• Proven experience as a Business Development Officer or similar role is an advantage
• Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook)
• Must be keen on details
• With good communication skills (written and verbal)