We are looking for a Warehouse Checker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Checker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
· Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
· Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
· Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
· Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
· Complete diary logs into inventory
· Report any discrepancies
· Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
· Counting and confirming inventory.
· Proven working experience as a Warehouse Checker
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to lift heavy objects
· Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
· With good mathematical and analytical skills
· High School/College Level