QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be primarily responsible in Conducting routine in-process (Line Monitoring), Raw material Receiving and Loading Activities. He/she also Analyzes data and prepares reports
and Conducts trial for new raw materials, process parameters, new packaging materials
Work in a Company that invests in your growth!
You will work alongside and learn from experienced professionals in the industry and be given the training you need to succeed wuith us. We are looking for self-driven and motivated individuals looking to make a difference. Are you right for us? Join us!
1. Process and Product Compliance:
- Conducts Process Validation and Verification, Process and Practice Audits
- Conduct Product Sensory of Raw and Finished Goods
- Verifies calibration of measuring tools
2. Compliance to Good Manufacturing/Warehousing Practices
- Conducts inspection of personnel hygiene, plant sanitation, cleanliness/condition of structures, tools and equipment
- Conducts receiving inspection of raw materials, loading inspection of finished goods, incoming and outgoing truck inspection.
- Conducts regular GMP/GWP Audits
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Graduate of Food Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology and other Food/Science related Course
- At least 2 years related work experience
- With Strong attention to details, planning and organizing skills;
- Good Analytical skills: can gather and analyze data and provide recommendations
- Food Safety and Quality Mindset; Customer-focus mindset
- Willing to do field works like store and supplier audits
- Must be willing to work in MABALACAT, PAMPANGA