Role and responsibilities
· Test current products and identifying deficiencies
· Suggest solutions to identified product problems
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
· Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
· Oversee continuous improvement projects
· Collect quality data
· Identify key KPIs for product quality
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· First article sample preparation and submission.
· Preparation of work instructions.
· Day to day running of the quality control section.
· Prepare related reports on daily or weekly basis.
· Maintain good housekeeping of the department.
· Train and educate QC inspectors on quality related matters.
· Qualify first article sample.
· Liaise with customer on any quality issues.
· Liaise with vendors on technical aspect of all raw materials.
· Liaise with production HOD and control staffs on quality issues.