- Monitoring manufacturing operations
- Providing advice to management on how to maintain excellent product standards
- Performing frequent quality checks on incoming items to verify they meet specifications
- Inspecting products at various stages, from raw materials to final items
- Establishing and updating testing procedures and protocols
- Prepare work permits and administer the SAFE Access to Plant
- Maintain records of charcoal movements, and tonnages and input information into computerized system
- Maintain and Monitor equipment and working area in a clean/Good condition
- Assist other job classifications as may be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, other operators and plant personnel.
- Must be able to identify potential safety hazards, including fire or explosive hazards and take immediate action to correct the hazard and report the situation to supervisory personnel on site.
- Must be willing to work shift work when required.
- Must be willing to visit plantation if needed
- Must have driver’s license
- Must have experience in Charcoal Industry or the macro term for selling of charcoal for businesses.