• Import and Export Customer Service coordinates and monitors cargo, updates, and customs released to the client
• CS arranges and prepares all required documents/ clearances for both local and international shipments.
• Monitor all shipments to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of all cargoes.
• Sourcing prospect clients through telemarketing and meetings.
• Provide optimal customer services to clients and maintain status reports of all shipments.
• Provide weekly reports of shipments to the General Manager and Manager.
• Maintain a harmonious relationship with clients.
• Graduate of any four-year course
• Fresh Graduate is welcome or with a minimum of 2 years experience in the freight forwarding industry
• Able to communicate well in English both written and verbal communication
• Computer proficient
• Competent, able to work under pressure
COMPETITIVE SALARY, BONUSES, AND INSURANCE AWAITS FOR YOU
Interested applicants must send their resumes to merriam @accura.com.ph