WAREHOUSE JR. EXEC
RICHWEALTH EMPIRE (M) SDN BHD Posted: 16 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
No experience can apply
Age : 18 - 35 Years Old
Working Hours 9:am - 6 Pm
Working Days : Mon - Fri
Fresh Grade welcome to Apply
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be responsible to support day-to-day operations in warehouse by ensuring adequate manpower to perform warehouse duties.
- Plan and coordinate with customer service teams to ensure timely operations (shipments clearance and delivery) execution.
- To fulfil customer request and immediate resolve if complaint raise.
- To ensures all inventory transaction are completed within the timeline and maintain stock accuracy.
- To conduct inventory count and assist to verify stock discrepancies.
- To ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- To ensure filing of documents is completed on time and accurately.
- To organize the layout of warehouse and ensure effective utilization of warehouse spacing.
- To supervise a team of assistant supervisor and material handlers for stuffing and un-stuffing of containers for export and import shipments.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Suggest improvements to eliminate hazards, feedback on inadequacy of operational control, risk assessment and safe work procedure.
- Evaluate the performance of assigned personnel and provide training experience, conduct disciplinary action and recommend dismissal as require.
- Ensure functional activities integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, regulatory compliance and customer needs.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the warehouse and proper and safe functioning of warehouse tools, facilities and equipment.
- Performs other job related functions as and when required by superior.