A team leader has an overview of a group of people, motivates, gives instruction and monitors performance. It might be an official title change or a delegation exercise from your management, but either way, being a team leader separates you from your peers as a trusted person to manage a project or group of people.
1. Experience as a team leader (at least 6 months).
2. In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
3. Solid computer skills, especially MS Excel.
4. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
5. Organizational and time-management skills.
Interested applicants, simply click the Apply button: