Showroom Retail Sales Assistant Manager
Equip-Design & Supply Pte Ltd Posted: 16 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Perform lead generation and canvassing to acquire new accounts.
- Hitting sales target every month
- Prepare quotations and arranging sales presentations at site to trade namely architects, interior designers, contractors and developers
- Plan and develop sales strategies for the growth of new and existing clients
- Service a mixture of B2B/B2C clients’ profile confidently
- Maintain and achieve customer satisfaction in pursuit of business targets
- Provide support for sales team
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in sales-related jobs
- Diploma or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.
- Good in documentation, coordination, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to work Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm with 2 weekdays off per month.
- Sales experience in home living is an added advantage