Are you a motivated, passionate and dedicated professional?
Do you thrive collaborating and growing within a team?
Do you love to challenge your limits, learn new skills and climb to new heights?
And most of all, does it bring you joy to witness the achievements, successes and triumphs of those around you?
Yes!? Then it sounds like you are a Spring Forwardian.
The Spring Forward team flourishes with like minded individuals coming together to think out of the box and execute our collective dreams. Our unique business model see's self motivated and driven team members thrive with no limits to how far they can progress in their careers.
What are we looking for? We are looking for an experienced and professional Senior Marketing Executive to join our team!
- Ensure that the Marketing department runs smoothly by adeptly managing administrative tasks.
- Identify new opportunities by conducting market research.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data by examining web traffic and rankings٫ among other metrics.
- Generate reports on marketing such as conversion rates
- Facilitate the organization and implementation of promotional events.
- Create advertising material by collaborating with the Marketing Design and Content teams.
- Maintain an organized and readable record of past marketing metrics and advertising campaigns.
- Manage the social media content and accounts
- Observe the marketing activities of competitors.
· Assists units in research and data collection regarding target audiences in order to establish better strategies.
· Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
· Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
· Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Prefer 3-5 years of work experience as a Senior Marketing Officer/Executive٫ Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and relevant techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM and SMM Campaigns is an advantage
- Must be knowledgeable with specializing SoMe as a CRM tool
- Proficient use of other CRM platforms or software and various marketing and analytics tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems
- Excellent skills in the areas of communication٫ presentation٫ and analysis
- Possess a goal-oriented attitude.
- Permanent Work from Home
- Other benefits will be disclosed once you passed the initial interview