As Senior Account Executive, your role will be focused to build and maintaining a strong relationship with the potential and existing users of the Achify platform. Archify is a Digital Marketing Platform that enables our clients (building material supplier) to advertise/promote their brand directly to the user of the platform mainly Design professionals such as architects, designers, and engineers.
- Manage and maintain professional relationships with all existing “Professional users” and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction and user engagement.
- Actively manage account portfolios, project profiles, and usage of the system
- Actively drive addition of project and profile information of new professionals signing up via calls and support sessions
- Complete outbound customer care calls to all members as populated in CRM.
- Complete product training on online services - by telephone and in-the-field
- Ensure all professional profile pages are up to date and users are engaged in using the platform for specs and marketing
- Ensure a high degree of usage and engagement of professionals within the portfolio with project updates and function (mood boards/idea book) usage
- Maintain updated information on the company database (CRM) in adherence with expected standards
- Maintain good knowledge of the platform functions.
- At least 3 years of experience ideally in CSR, Digital Marketing, or Public Relations within the IT industry or Digital solution services/product
- Strong attention to detail and delivering work that is of a high standard.
- Intuitive to customer's needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in customer service or sales is a plus
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage several jobs at one time.
- Singapore Citizen Only.
- Training and development
- Work Location: Central, Beach Road
- 5-days working week (Monday - Friday), Hybrid work!
- Birthday & Work Anniversary Leave
- Up to 20days of Annual leave per year
- Medical & Health Insurance Coverage
- New Born baby bonus
- Enjoy 2 days off for charity work