ONLY SERIOUS SALES APPLICANTS THAT CAN COMMIT MUST APPLY. FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT REALLY LOOKING FOR A JOB AND CANNOT COMMIT THEMSELVES PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
1. To hire and motivate high-performing sales teams, and lead them to generate leads, hit or exceed revenue forecasts, and ultimately meet customer needs.
2. Building relationships and closing deals.
3. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and network.
4. Managing recruiting, excellent mentoring, coaching and performance monitoring and people management
5. Able to achieve growth and sales targets by successfully
6. Consistently meeting and seminars with teams weekly, monthly, or quarterly goals based on the team's performance
8. Responsible on establishing monthly and annual quotas for the team and implementing marketing strategies
9. Result and goal oriented
10. Strategic Planning on sales events, saturation drives, sales kick off, open house
11. keeping track of all the sales and agents record
12. coordination with developers and marketing material
13. Organized project presentation and site orientation
14. Manage agent communication
Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager
BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
With Bachelor's Degree
At least 2 years’ experience in Real Estate as Broker Network Coordinator or Manage
Broker License: NOT REQUIRED
Skills in project presentation, Broker activation & accreditation, property sales and marketing
Can start immediately
Option: 50% WFH 50% On field
Work from Company Accommodation
Employment status: 6 mos probation 1 yr contract
Salary: 15,000 to 25,000/- plus incentives
Days: Monday to Saturday
Time: 8 am to 6 pm
Email us your mobile number and updated CV at (email).
For the subject line, simply put [THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING ] LA THEOZ9 + YOUR VIBER NUMBER