E-commerce Operation Assistant
Flag job 🏴
- Must be able to speak in Mandarin/BM/English.
- Those with relevant job experience are preferred.
- Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Good time management ability.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions.
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, and Paid Social Media.
- Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
- Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
- Coordinate order processing, delivery and returns of customer orders.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Manage the operations for good service.
- Manage the service quality and customer satisfaction.
Working Hours: -
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM - 4:00PM