We are looking for a talented direct response copywriter to join the ranks of a fast-growing marketing company. The copywriter will be in charge of creating results-driven online and direct mail marketing campaigns across various industries.
You will be responsible for creating both print and web copy including long copy sales letters, email campaigns, telemarketing scripts, seminar scripts, and other forms of direct response copies.
To succeed in this role, the copywriter must be able to examine and analyze data insights to understand our partner’s target audience and execute full copy-writing campaigns to drive more leads and sales.
The copywriter must be able to thrive in a results-driven environment and work closely with the rest of the team.
This is an entry-level position for anyone with an interest in writing and design. You’ll be trained in crafting high converting marketing messages and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Understand the client’s overall business, brand, and marketing objectives and proactively contribute to their success.
- Carry out in-depth research of the client’s business and their target audience in order to develop copy with maximum appeal and relevance
- Communicate regularly with the product and content team to understand the product benefits and specifications
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that the sales copies created advanced the overall marketing strategy
- Creating and editing offline and online copy for our offers, sales funnels, and digital advertising
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Thorough knowledge of direct response marketing
- Great communication skills
- People-focused – believe in building strong working and personal relationships with his/her team members
- High personal standards
- Self-starter, self-motivated and self-directed
- Knowledge and interest in entrepreneurship, business growth, and direct response marketing
- Has integrity
- A competitive spirit
- Works well under deadlines and pressure
- Able to adapt to a dynamic and changing work environment and deal with ambiguity
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Marketing or Mass Communications
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Reasonably good communication skills
- Portfolio of recent written work
Type of Position