JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop monthly budget analysis and prepare monthly sales activity reports.
· Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
· Key in data for daily sales.
· Manage daily administrative tasks
· Assisting for documents/ invoice filing (sales report, delivery report, e-payment)
· Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities
· Assisting sales manager to set the target for every on-going promotion.
· Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or relevant field. Have experienced in Food & Beverages Industry is an advantage. (Junior Executive or Management Level)
· Successful work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or similar position
· Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Must owned transportation and driving license