- College Graduate.
- with basic knowledge in Auto/Engine parts.
- Can perform under pressure and Must be Flexible, Computer literate (must know how to use MS word, excel, and PowerPoint) Can do clerical jobs and reports.
- Can drive a 4-wheeler vehicle with Professional Driver's License 1,2/3
REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES
- Shall directly take charge of the schedule of renewal & registration of all company's vehicles.
- Shall be responsible to make an assessment if a particular vehicle may be for sale.
- Shall be responsible to prepare documentation in relation to the selling of Corporate Vehicles.
- Shall be responsible for the availment and or renewal of each vehicle’s insurance to the Insurance Company.
- Shall be responsible for drafting a letter and be forwarded to Management for final review, edition and request an approval to be served accordingly regarding the reimbursement including the required documentation.
- Shall maintain to have a proper filing of insurance policies and all that of claims.
- Shall make a monthly report regarding the status of expiration of insurances.
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
- Shall prepare 1 day ahead of itineraries of day to day of all Maintenance Staff, Corporate Drivers, and Shipping Personnel.
- Shall coordinate with field supervisors and centers regarding the schedule of Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS) and KM check-ups of the company vehicles.
- Shall be responsible for and monitor all needed repairs and maintenance of all company’s vehicles, buildings, centers, showcase, and pushcarts.
PETRON FLEET CARD
- Shall monitor the Inventory of Fleet of Cards, in case there is a verified report of “loss of fleet card” immediately inform the Petron about the loss and request for a replacement.
ETC TAG, EASY TRIP & RFID
- Application and loading of ETC Tag, Easy Trip & RFID
- Shall be responsible to monitor, canvass, purchase vehicle parts.