The Account Executive will help sell across all the products and services in Orkestra's portfolio. The ideal Account Executive has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at converting leads, building relationships, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills, and someone with a presence who can showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
The Account Executive will be able to navigate through multi-carrier environments to build solutions that positively impact customer productivity and image. Often tasked with giving presentations, product demo, pricing, and quoting. It is essential that our Account Executive are well-rounded. His or her efforts will help us extend Orkestra’s strategic goal to increase company residual run-rate.
Objectives of this Role:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Maximize sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into the needs of customers and prospects.
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually to discuss KPI and OKRs.
- Cold call into company and partner leads and commit to customer service by agnostic solution selling.
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results.
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Demonstrate the skill to sell into larger SMB accounts with over 100 employees.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years in sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Experience closing enterprise-level deals
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Telecommunications background