TECHNICAL SPECIALIST ASSISTANT
Snacks Food Company Posted: 5 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Directs department operations (e.g. safety programs, preventive maintenance...) for the purpose of providing services within established time frames and in compliance with related requirements.
- Inspects all aspects of machines, repair work, projects, equipment, daily maintenance and supplies for the purpose of ensuring that jobs are completed efficiently
- Hands-on, very capable and competent across all areas of property, machineries, equipment, trucks (electrical/electronic) maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in trouble shooting and evaluation
- May contribute ideas and implementation of machine fabrications
- Commissioning/Installation of machines in the manufacturing sites
- preferably with technical knowledge in mechantronics or electronics
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering course
- At least with 32years working experience in Food Manufacturing Company. Experience in a Snack Food Manufacturing Company is an advantage.
- Must be proficient in mechanical and electrical systems
- Resourceful and innovative in achieving goals and objectives
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- With strong management skills