Production Supervisor - Teluk Panglima Garang, Sel
Agensi Pekerjaan Sumber ORG Sdn Bhd Posted: 7 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Daily planning of production arrangement activities as per Weekly Production schedule for his workplace
- Ensuring the effectiveness implementation of process control & quality system procedures in the production section.
- To plan, organize, direct and control the manpower workforce to maintain high discipline, follow safety regulation and maximize utilization to meet the Production schedule as planned.
- To establish teamwork within the workers and all support groups.
- To coordinates with maintenance to ensure the machines are well maintained and operational at all times during production.
- To ensure Preventive Maintenance activities are carry out effectively by maintenance personnel.
- To ensure the effectiveness implementation of various required process control as per quality system requirement.
- To direct, control and monitor the production quality.
- To ensure the products are produced as accordance within the Work Instruction.
- To initiate problem solving and trouble shooting and reduce processes and production related problems and downtimes.
- To ensure all planned material for production are pre arranged and available for production.
- To ensure all material properly stacked and stored at designated area to maintain a high level of housekeeping.
- Ensure all WIP or finished goods are at designated area and properly identified.
- To control and reduces production rejection in various processes through close monitor and control process
- To ensure all production report and check sheets are update and submitted on time.
- Minimum SPM level or 5 years working experience.
- Able to read and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to work at Teluk Panglima Garang, Selangor
- Hostel accommodation is available for outstation staff
- Manufacturing of Lifestyle Furniture
- Working Hours :
- Monday - Saturday : 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday :8.00am - 5.30pm
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms. Tracy @(phone number)or 336 1852