Production Material Preparation Staff
Jane Town Recruitment Services Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/Degree in Industrial or Chemical Engineering
- At least six (6) months of experience in manufacturing industry with experience in manpower handling kaizen activities and problem-solving analysis
- Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
- Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules.