Primarily responsible in ensuring all Scheduled lots of the week; SPTSG or Domestic orders is being processed and ship per delivery date requirement.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Communicates with SPTSG on scheduled parts, urgent lots.
2. Answers emails from SPTSG regularly.
3. Reviews Daily WIP inventory and ensures enough WIP in the line.
4. Works closely with the PPIC Assistants to ensure enough WIP everyday.
5. Coordinates with the expediters, shipping Supervisor, Shipping Specialist and Material Handler on urgent parts for shipment.
6. Monitors FG for SPTSG parts requirement for drop/SG shipment.
7. coordinates with Production on urgent parts requiring special shipment.
8. Issues Coated Parts with WO's to Final Inspection and consolidates accept parts per WO and submits to Shipping.
9. Reviews Weekly Blanks Loading report.
*Preferably Industrial Engr.
* Minimum of 3yrs Experience
*Detail Oriented Strong Communication and Leadership Skills Computer.
*Skills and knowledge on the planning system, communicates w/SPTSG Planner.