· Supportive work environment for growth & learning
· 5-day work week
· Housing allowance provided
· Coordinate production work for multiple products. Planning and prioritizing operations based on demand to ensure maximum performance with on time delivery.
· Strategise, plan and prepare production schedule in accordance to product priorities, materials availability and delivery requirement.
· Understand the manpower and equipment status and determine the raw materials required for production run.
· Proactive to work with all teams in the plant to ensure realization of production plan and meet the delivery requirements.
· Arrange shipment as per requirement.
· Minimise downtime in production lines due to raw material availability, frequent change of product model and late planning schedule.
· Planning on materials needed for production and ensure no material shortage.
· Maintain product and production master data to support production planning and raw materials purchasing.
· Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
· 3 to 5 years to relevant working experience.
· Required languages: English, Malay
· Able to communicate with all levels of personnel and is an effective team player
· Self-motivated, proactive, independent and high sense of responsibility
· Able to maintain a positive attitude in handling various challenges and pressure
· Sensitive on number, good at math and meticulous.
· Strong knowledge in MS Excel and ERP system.
· Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience