Responsible in assisting the Senior IE in their functions as Plant IE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Background on documents and data encoding in a manufacturing set up
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of working experience
- Computer literate, familiarity with MS Office Application
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Shall be responsible in collecting, checking and verifying all data's pertaining to individual production report.
2. Works measurement and methods for improvement.
3. Establishing production standards (Capacity/ Cycle Time/ SOPH / % material return / Manpower).
4. Contributes idea and techniques for operation improvements.
5. Shall be responsible on safekeeping all quality records of I.E Department.
6. Assists the Senior Industrial Engineer on Plant Analysis and improvement in developing Quality Management System approach.
7. Assists in preparing production reports.
8. Performs assigned task from time to time.