Responsibilities and Duties
· Analyze technical data and specifications to determine the materials, tools, and equipment needed for projects.
· Evaluate suppliers and negotiate purchasing agreements for materials, tools, and equipment.
· Devise, implement and oversee procurement strategies to meet cost savings targets.
· Administer supplier and vendor contracts.
· Ensure that purchases comply with commercial, legal, and contractual obligations.
· Communicate with stakeholders regarding the nature and function of purchased materials, tools, and equipment.
· Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
· At least 2 - 5 years of Construction experience knowledgeable in Construction Materials, Warehousing, Inventory and Material Inspection.
· Able to analyze technical documents and specifications to understand critical requirements.
· High-level verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with office software, specifically Microsoft Excel or similar programs.
· Influencing and negotiating skills.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving ability.