Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate between sale, inventory, instruments and logistics for all delivery concern.
2. Consolidate daily delivery transaction.
3. Provide transportation and logistical services for all delivery transactions.
4. Prepare delivery and pick up schedule of the logistic staff.
5. Review and monitor shipments timeline.
6. Assure completeness and timeliness of all deliveries.
7. Scheduling the repair and maintenance of company service vehicles.
Skills & Qualifications
1. Good coordination and organizational abilities.
2. Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
3. Excellent customer service and client relations skills.
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
5. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. Graduate of 4 years course (management or any related course)