Benedict Carl Manpower Consulting Inc. Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of corporate legal documents, letters, and certifications for the company and its local and international affiliates
- Assist the legal counsels in the resolution of all legal issues affecting the company and its local and international affiliates.
- Admin Hearing Panelist
- Various Contract Evaluations (CSA, parking, HR, vendor, etc.)
- Vendor Accreditation/Due Diligence
- Concerns about data privacy
- Presents webinars on DPA, Labor, Compliance Code, and AMLA.
- Liaison with courts regarding SEnA and Small Claims
- Works with external lawyers to coordinate endorsed cases.
- Processing visa applications and work permits
- Correspondence with government agencies such as BIR, SEC, DOLE, BI, DFA, and BSP regarding the companies' reporting requirements.
- Complying with government registration requirements (SEC, IPO, etc.)
- Other tasks as assigned by the Immediate supervisor, such as legal support.
- Good English communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly organized and with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong management skill
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Attentive to every details of a certain task/assignment
- Bachelor’s/College/Law Degree
- Law Graduate is an advantage
- At least two (2) years’ work experience
- Computer literate
- Experience in the banking or financial industry is an advantage