Halal/Govt Regulatory Affairs Executive - Masai Jo
Agensi Pekerjaan Sumber ORG Sdn Bhd Posted: 5 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for managing company halal application
- Responsible for managing documentation and record related to halal
- Responsible to control and update Halal Assurance System (HAS) according to current MHMS
- To ensure the HAS is understood, implemented and maintained from time to time according to current MHMS. To report to the management and recommend continuous improvement of such programs.
- To liaise with OEM customers on Halal application and related issues.
- To liaise with external certification bodies and auditors on Halal audits and report summary findings and lead in internal audits.
- To ensure all the raw materials and production process meet the Halal standards
- To check artwork related to Halal requirements.
- As a Member of Halal Committee and conduct halal committee meeting
- To monitor cleanliness of production area and hygiene of workers.
- To conduct/provide halal training for the IHC and workers.
- To ensure all open issues such as hazards, policies, objectives targets, audit results, feedback/complaints are resolved within a given timeframe.
- To report to JAINJ if there are any changes related to raw materials and the production process.
- Government regulatory affairs management
- Any other duties assigned by Management
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post
- Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in food technology
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as a Halal Executive is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Malaysian Muslim
- Proficient in IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or call(phone number)/ 52 (Tracy Lim)