Quality Assurance Engineer, Cebu
Come For The Opportunity, Stay For The Challenge.
Throughout our rich history, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in providing the best professional, heavy duty power tools, hand tools and accessories. With a relentless commitment to delivering new products with disruptive innovation, best-in-class performance, and solutions to enhance end-user productivity, Milwaukee is growing at a rate that is unparalleled in the industry. When it comes to career opportunities, Milwaukee Tool gives you the resources to make the impossible possible and be a part of something big! Milwaukee Tool is a Brookfield, Wisconsin-based subsidiary of Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) www.milwaukeetool.asia. Milwaukee Tool Asia Headquarters is located in Hong Kong with offices throughout Asia.
We are currently searching for an energetic, organized “Quality Assurance Engineer” to work at our Milwaukee Cebu Office in Philippines. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail will be key. We invite you to apply and learn more about our company & this opportunity.
Job Summary & Responsibilities: This role is focused on integration and UI testing of our web application and mobile apps, but also includes testing other areas of the platform as required.
- Assist Project Managers on testing scope and strategy;
- Responsible for testing management: planning, coordination, environment setup, test case design, execution, reporting;
- Cross Browser and Device Testing;
- Troubleshooting bug reports from regions with support team;
- Work closely to different parties, such as Project Managers, Developers and Support Team to ensure effective product delivery;
- Manual and Automated Testing of Web Applications (PHP);
- Ability to build automated unit tests for Native Mobile Applications (Android (Java/Kotlin) and iOS (Swift)) would be a plus;
Academic & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or related discipline
- 2+ years experience in web application and mobile apps testing
- Experienced in Agile development
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and website responsive
- Experience in working with Content Management System (CMS) such as Wordpress or similar
- Working knowledge with eCommerce and related platforms.
- Experience with BrowserStack and CI/CD tools
- Commercial experience with test methodologies, QA processes, test planning and test execution.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Practical minded with the aptitude and willingness to learn quickly
- Determination to build a career with a forward-thinking business
- Detail minded with can-do attitude
- Ability to understand and analyze business performance metrics
- Languages – Native language and fluency in spoken & written English
- Good IT skills e.g., MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet, etc.
- Strong communication, presentation, problem-solving and relationship building skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills
- Willingness to travel within Asia markets.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as required by the business