Tier 1 Agent:
· Addressing and resolving inbound customer support inquiries.
· Working with internal cross-functional partners to resolve customer inquiries.
· Achieve & maintain target performance and on-time metrics.
· Ensure each inquiry is “resolved” form the customer’s perspective.
· Understand common customer pain-points and actively contribute to a knowledge base of resolution.
· Identify opportunities to elevate best practice positioning and help center content creation.
· Possess a service-oriented mind set and approach to work, delivers value through service.
· The ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
· The ability to comprehensively research and review complex problems to determine the best solution.
· Able to demonstrate experience developing and exercising strong judgement skills.
· Stays cool under pressure.
· The ability to demonstrate empathy and emotional intelligence with customers while determining a solution to their needs.
· Eagerness and ability to work in fast-paced, startup-like environment.
· Self-starter/self-motivated to achieve top performance standards.
· Teachable attitude and commitment to a growth mindset in the workplace.
· Demonstrated commitment to upholding a culture centered around core values.
· Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience, serve as the VOC.
· Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a team.
· Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within a sometimes chaotic environment.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, exceptional phone etiquette (B2 CEFR Standard at minimum).
· Fresh Graduates of Technical Related field are encouraged to apply.
· Bachelor Degree graduate or Diploma in any related field. (atleast 1 year of experience in Customer Service).
· Must be fluent in speaking in English language as candidates will communicate with English speaker customers.
· Amenable to work at Kuala Lumpur Sentral.
-Type of Employment: 3-4 months (extendable)