EBM Talent Bucket, Inc. (EBM) is a Search Solutions Provider. We continuously partner with companies in different industries and in various sizes to assist them in providing the best talent solutions for their requirements. We also offer a solution to the job seeking public in enriching their careers.
EBM has partnered with a software developer company in Makati to conduct a search for suitably qualified candidates to undertake the position of Senior PHP Developer.
Our partner company is a Japanese company bringing in cultivated IT knowledge whose mission is to grow its industry in the Asian region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Scales themselves by delegating effectively; ensures tasks are completed as specified without micromanaging
- Focusing growth all members in his team
- Play a key role in the team
- Planning technology to use in project
- Consistently able to reduce the complexity of projects, services, and processes in order to get more done with less work
- Can identify bottleneck, performance issue, hardware software limitation
- Debugging should be easy
- Can create Performance Test Plan
- Always follow coding standard
- Giving Technical advice, code reviewing
- Managing task and planning
- Can communicate in different department (QA, FRONT, INFRA) for completing deliverables
Required Experience and Qualifications
- At least 5 years and up of working experience in the related field is required
- Must have supervisory experience for at least a year.
- Experience and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming in PHP Frameworks.
- Working Experience in source code management like Git
- Experience in mobile applications is an advantage but not required.
- Good communication skills
- Open to a hybrid setup
All shared information is regarded in the strictest confidence as we pride ourselves on our professional service.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent