Software Engineer (C++ / Embedded)
Silkron Technology Sdn Bhd Posted: 8 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To design and develop embedded and IOT software for smart vending, automated retail & robotics.
- To design and develop UI/UX and control software at edge computing and machine side.
- To optimize and enhance efficiency, scalability, and stability of the system resources.
- To perform research on new technology and upcoming trend.
- Degree / Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Internet & Multimedia Computing or equivalent.
- Knowledge in programming skill such as C++, Python or object-oriented programming.
- Strong programming skill in C++ or object-oriented programming.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Practical knowledge in embedded, IOT and robotic development is most preferable.
- Knowledge in embedded development and electrical/electronics are optional but preferable.
- Knowledge in IOT architecture is an added advantage.
- Experience in operating system Windows / Android is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL-based relational database and SQLite is preferable.
- Maker mindset and analytical thinking in addition to a problem-solving attitude.
- Passionate and enthusiastic in software engineering and new technology.
- Able to integrate and to work in a team.
- Fresh graduates or 1~2 years experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Flexi-working hours
- Wellness care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Office refreshments