Labelling Public Figures & Celebrities
What exactly is a smart assistant evaluation job?
As an evaluator, with project Paullins, your job is to review photos of public figures and celebrities and categorize them.
Working part-time from home, you will check newsfeeds and search results using a specialised tool from Appen and provide ratings and information about the content that you see.
You directly help to improve the quality and creditability of information that millions of people see.
No experience necessary, all you need is:
· 20 hours of work consistently each week (you pick which days you work)
· A personal computer and good internet connection
· Successfully answer at least 9/12 multiple choice questions in a quiz (you get 2 attempts)
What to expect when you register:
· Create an Appen Account
· Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
· Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
· Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
· Pass a 30-question multiple choice test with at least 75% accuracy