POSITION TITLE: SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
NATURE OF COMPANY: IT Solutions
Blackcoders Group Inc.,
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. At least two to three years of experience in the related field.
3. Solid experience in coding and expert on their field.
5. Strong knowledge with SQL schema design, queries, procedures and create custom reports
6. Excellent business communication, presentation and reporting skills.
7. With problem solving skills.
8. Keen attention to details, result-oriented person
9. With Excellent Leadership skills.
10. Proficient in the formulation and implementation of corporate strategies and objectives.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
1. Database Design and Development
a. Actively create design plans, assist in planning and creating standards for the project.
b. Identify tables, columns and fields to be used in software development
c. Identify the tables relationship
d. Coding - translate each design both requirements and design into program, fulfill hardware resource, software, prepare database and implementation proposal
2. Source Codes Documentation
a. Perform coding assignments.
b. Responsible for a large portion of coding.
c. Review all code work for accuracy and functionality.
d. Proper code documentation to make sure that the code is readable, easily understood and maintained by other developers or another team.
e. Commenting to the source code for additional tool that a developer can use.
3. Troubleshoot programming and succeeding modifications
a. Detecting and removing of existing and potential errors (also called as ‘bugs’) in a software code that can cause it to behave unexpectedly or crash
b. Apply changes and enhancement based on the client requirements
c. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
4. Software Development
a. Support the development team in the ff:
i. System analysis and design - Help clients to analyze business process
ii. Design - Help to identify modules for the propose project
iii. Development - Writing, unit testing and bug fixing
iv. Deployment - Migration, Installation and User acceptance testing
5. Accuracy and Functionality
a. Review code work for accuracy and functionality
b. Ensuring that all code meets program requirements
c. Analyzing code segments regularly
d. Write or review code for various applications
6. Creating and implementing design plans
a. Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
b. Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
7. Personnel Productivity/cost control
a. Ensures the productivity of employees and that all employees are effectively monitored and controlled, and that scheduled leaves (if any) are properly enforced, without disruption in operation; ensures that the budgeted manpower complement is strictly adhered to
b. Responsible on Departmental budget and strategies.
8. Other Duties
a. Ensure timely submission and reporting of production report
b. The extent to which the employee performs other tasks as maybe assigned by the executives.
Send your resume here: Sign Up
Please use this format as subject title: BCGI_Applied position_Name_where did you see the job posting