- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Human Resources, Communications or related field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in supervisory level is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of the local talent market and sourcing channels
- Creative and innovative talent attraction ideas
- Ability to manage a results-oriented team
- Marketing communications and/or recruitment advertising experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Previously demonstrated problem solving and data-based critical thinking
- Experience managing budgets and using advanced excel
- Consultative and collaborative mindset
- Evaluating, modifying, and amending current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- Liaising with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time to hire and/or cost per hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events whenever applicable
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, schools and other partners
- Crusade employee referral programs to foster referrals as a top source
- Manage vendor relationship such as job boards, internet media, print/production/collateral providers, community partners, job fair organizations and staffing agencies
- Supervise, coach, train and develop the multinational talent acquisition marketing staff, while also contributing personally to the team results
- Handle niche hiring
Years of Experience