Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Follow security coding practices to ensure the application is free of common coding vulnerabilities using code reviews as further validation.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may impact the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance. Client Relationship Development and Management
- Design, develop and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from Analysis, Design Implementation, Quality Assurance (include Testing) to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Perform Unit/Component Testing.
- Participate in Integration Testing.
- Provide support during UAT.
- Provide support on deployment preparations.
- Minimum of 2 year of SAP ABAP experience
- Minimum of 6 months of hands-on SAP Suite on HANA (SoH) or S/4HANA, or at least an SAP Upgrade experience i.e. Unicode conversion, SPAU/SPDD, ABAP support on Basis upgrades or Functional testing, etc.
- Have ABAP Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with NW 7.5 features
- Passion for quality, on-time delivery, customer focus, open minded and self-motivated person
- Knowledge about SAP product standards, cloud qualities, coding guidelines in the development environment
Send your resume to Sign Up