Who we are?
ChatDaddy was founded in 2018 to do the kind of work we all cared about. We're creating a future where small and medium businesses can expand their businesses more efficiently. We are providing a good service to both clients and customers. Chatdaddy helps users manage business messages across different channels and build useful automation to save time for businesses. We center people in everything we do and we love working with companies that share our ethics. We aim to be recognized as the top provider of automated marketing solutions for SMEs.
Why join at ChatDaddy?
As a start-up company, we, at ChatDaddy believe that kindness is a sense of belonging and pleasure at work. We encourage our team to speak up their thoughts and ideas. We also believe that through mistakes we learn and it will lead us to success. Working in ChatDaddy, you will find the ideal life where work-life balance is an opportunity, as we offer a fully remote and competitive salary. You will be rewarded for your hard work. There’s a BIG opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
What does the role require?
A Product Manager is responsible for the business management of a product and its commercial success
Key responsibilities are to:
• Translate business strategy into product strategy
• Own the product roadmap
• Drive action throughout the organisation to get products to market
• Plan and carry out product launches
• Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case
• Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
• Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
• Write high-level requirements
• Support the Product Owner and Product Marketer with any questions they may have
• Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
• Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process
• Articulate the product vision
• Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
• Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
• Track releases
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
• Support the development team with any questions they may have
1. Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering
2. Good skills in PRD writing and product wireframing
3. Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
4. Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
5. Highly effective cross-functional team management
6. Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
7. Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
8. Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
9. Minimum of 1-2 years work experience.
What are the essentials needed to be part of ChatDaddy?