Role: NETWORK/SYSTEMS SECURITY ENGINEER (L3)
Salary Range: Max at 120k
(Offer will depend on the evaluation of the hiring manager during the technical interview
Work Schedule: Shifting schedule (5 day working schedule, 2 days off)
Weekends off are not guaranteed due to the nature of the business
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses.
· Bachelor’s Degree is a mandatory requirement
MIN. NO. OF YEARS IN WORK EXPERIENCE
· At least 2 years min. experience in monitoring Active Directory, Windows Server Domain Controller, Windows Server Domain Member, Windows Server Standalone
· At least 2 years min. experience in Linux Operating Systems.
Certifications are preferred, not mandatory
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Hands on experience on hardening computer network, windows servers, Linux servers and exchange servers.
· Hands on experience with Vulnerability assessment and Vulnerability mitigation.
· Experience in using penetration tools.
· Experience on Virtualization and Storage Area Network.
· Have knowledge of TCP/IP and TCPDUMP
· Have knowledge about Group Policy, Active Directory and Anti-virus, and Email System.
· Experience handling Vulnerability scanners. Experience handling Vulnerability scanners.
· Knowledge of “Cyber Kill Chain” or “MITRE ATT&CK”
· Knowledge on Incident Response Methodologies.
· Experience of tuning SIEM rules.
· Strong Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
· Enthusiastic, organized, and ability to show a sense of urgency and the will do what it takes to complete the assigned tasks including working a longer shift with little or no notice.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS