IT Service Desk Engineer
Strategic Networks Inc Posted: 18 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily work in a call-center type of work environment.
- Provide technical support over the phone, email, onsite and/or remote on hardware and software issues.
- Ability to work flexible hour/s or flexible shift
- Determines requirements and/or root cause of technical issues by working with end-user.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying issues; researching, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; researching, locating and providing information.
- Maintains client database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting
- Ensure escalation situations are managed and corrected quickly and professionally
- Drive customer satisfaction through service excellence
- Ensure customer calls are properly logged for continuous improvement.
- Learn to be proficient in service and repair of all systems (current, new and updates).
- Prepare needed daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Handles a team or group of engineers
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable level of customer satisfaction and effective professional working relationship with supervisors and co-worker.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree
- Atleast 1year experience of IT service desk support
- With certification is an advantage