Data and Insights Strategist
Office Location: Makati City,PH
Salary Range: Salary depending on candidate's experience and given salary range
Roles & Responsibilities as Data & Insights Strategist you will:
● Deliver economic value to clients through meaningful and growth focussed data initiatives.
● Understand client’s pain points, business questions and ideate how they can be answered through the use of data.
● Drive the planning as well as execution of client projects spanning activities such as analytics & conversion tracking implementations, tag management, dataLayer specification, tracking audits and so on.
● Proactively recommend new opportunities, ideas and directions that can fuel growth through data & insight.
● Champion data within Blackpepper through continuous evolution of our performance reporting frameworks.
● Be actively involved in the evaluation and piloting of new tools that evolve the data offering at Blackpepper.
● Contribute to client proposals as and when necessary & support internal teams (Client Service, Marketing, SEO, Design teams) on ongoing data issues
● Advanced experience in Google Tag Manager and deep understanding of concepts such as dataLayer.
● Advanced capabilities in Google Analytics, (Universal Analytics as well as GA4), Adobe Analytics (optional), Google Data Studio (or similar)
● Understanding of data and conversion tracking for marketing platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.
● Ability to work with Consent Management Platforms (CMPs) for consent centric tracking implementations.
● Understanding of privacy frameworks such as GDPR, CCPA; and how they influence tracking implementations.
● Experience implementing analytics tracking on e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento etc.
● Ability to convey insights effectively through visualizations in BI tools (Google Data Studio, Power BI, Looker etc.)
● Working experience with Google BigQuery & Google Cloud Platform is an advantage, but not necessary.
● Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
● Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks, and adhere to time pressures and deadlines.
Apply Now or send your CV to Sign Up and indicate where you found the job ad.