Job Title: Data Analyst
Client: IT company
Salary: Open to negotiating (market range and current salary)
Location: On-site – office at TRX
• Work with the data functional team, key business representatives, application designers and solution architect to understand data landscape, data sources, and end requirements.
• Create conceptual, logical and physical data models for the to be reporting and analytics solution.
• Create entity-relationship diagrams for relational systems and dimensional diagrams.
• Create data models using Data Vault and/or Star-Schema modelling techniques
• Work with the technical architect and data engineering team to understand database constraints and implementation considerations.
• Help define and create required metadata.
• Maintain data models continuously as modifications and enhancements are made.
• Analyze and recommend aggregations and other measures to improve performance.
• Support detailed data mapping.
• At least 5+ years’ experience in data modelling
• Experience in at least four data / analytics project implementations in large (>10000 employees) enterprises.
• High proficiency in logical data modelling - 3NF, dimensional.
• High proficiency in physical data modelling for relational databases.
• High proficiency in data vault and/or star-schema modelling techniques.
• High proficiency in SQL and cloud data warehouses (ie. Snowflake)
• Proficiency in a dedicated data modelling tool (ie. Idera, Erwin)
• Proficiency in big data concept.
• Undergraduate degree.