We're currently in search of an Business Development Officer to join our team. We offer a holistic approach in honing the skills of our employees for them to gain the best exposure in their respective fields.
The Business Development Officer will support the planning, development, and implementation of business ventures in the field of IT Management Automation. S/he will negotiate with top management and CIOs in the marketing and sales of high value products and services including its flagship product, KASEYA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Building relationships with existing clientele
- Conduction of product demonstrations and Proof of Concept presentations
- Promotion of the organization's products on business implementation
- Coordination with internal departments on business implementation
- Successful negotiation and client coordination
- Any college course would do but preferably Business, Management, Marketing or Mass Communication
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptable/flexible to fast paced environments
- Hard-working, confident, willing to learn
- Team player
- Proficient in MS Office and keen on details
- With at least 2 years of sales experience
- Exposure in the IT idustry is a plus
Perks of joining Network Manager:
- The opportunity to enhance skills in Business Development which would surely boost the market value of the person in a very short period of time.
- The experience of being part of a pioneering business and the learning that goes with it. This competency is a much sought after competency, as it provides the person a well-rounded knowledge in business to successfully implement one.
- The opportunity to make your contributions count and matter in the soonest possible time.
- The opportunity of being part of something big and exciting.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php25,000.00 - Php30,000.00 per month