Asset Capture Officer
ASSET MANAGEMENT RESOURCES SDN BHD Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Recognise and tag assets using barcode scanners.
- Conduct transfer of captured asset data into the fixed asset management system.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Training will be provided.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Candidate must be 20-30 years old.
- The candidate must be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE to commence work.
- Required language(s) writing & spoken : English and Bahasa Malaysia
- No work experience required.
- Focused and alert in recognizing asset types.
- Willing to travel for local/overseas (allowance will be provided).
- Hardworking and willing to work odd hours as required by client (e.g. night shift).
- Positive working attitude and able to work as a team member.
- Good English and Bahasa Malaysia spelling.
Please apply online or write-in / email your resume to: Sign Up
Asset Management Resources Sdn Bhd (481274-X)
No 19 & 21 Jalan TPK 2/6 Tmn Perindustrian Kinrara 47180 Puchong Selangor
Tel No.(phone number)(HP :(phone number) Email : Sign Up