Circa Logica Group Posted: 16 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Must have at least 3-5yrs experience
- Must be a Cebuano
- Understanding of JAVA
- Understanding of Android Studio
- Understanding of Git
- Has a good grasp of RESTful Web Services
- Has the drive to learn and keep up with the latest developments
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols