Duty & Responsibility:
1. Prepare incoming material for production processes.
2. Able to detect the product nonconformity.
3. Pack completed products with specified packaging material.
4. Daily accountable and record the production quantity.
5. Ability to handle and arrange the completed product.
6. Transfer work-in-process and completed products to the next processing station or store.
7. Report occurrence of product nonconformity.
8. Clean the workplace completely every day.
9. Maintain good housekeeping habit.
1. To accept/reject incoming material and work-in-process products in accordance with general inspection instructions/operation standard.