Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for the full spectrum of payroll management; processing wages, bonus, allowances, overtime, deductions, and others.
- Ensure proper documentation of payroll documents and safe keeping of employee personal files.
- Liaise with relevant bodies for monthly statutory submission.
- Reconciliation of payroll reports and generating payroll-related monthly reports timely basis
- Manage and input data into the system. Ensure the data is updated correctly at all times.
- Ensure payroll activities are completed within the deadline.
- Gather and examine timesheets of all staff to ensure their validity. Verify and investigate for any irregularities.
- Addressing queries about payroll-related issues.
- Resolve discrepancies in payments as a matter of urgency.
- Participate in daily operations of the HR department
- Counselling employees as and when required.
- Other accountabilities mainly involve assisting in the operation and administrative support, general office functions and company events; i.e; Annual Dinner arrangement; Teambuilding activities; outings and etc;
- Undertake ad-hoc projects or any other duties assigned by Operation Manager or Management from time to time;
Should you require any clarification or information, please contact Ms. Lai at(phone number)or send your resume to Sign Up