Dynamics Therapy Centre for Kids Posted: 16 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
We are a leading pediatrics therapy Centre located in Orchard Road to provide early intervention for children with special needs and children with developmental delays.
We are on the lookout for an awesome TEACHING ASSISTANT to join our amazing group!
- Assist In designing intervention programmes to support the development of children in the class.
- Assist in delivering lessons, in-class preparation & administrative tasks.
- Perform school shadow as and when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Singaporean or has Permanent Residence in Singapore.
- Possess a recognized Diploma / Degree in Special Education (SPED) or Early Childhood (Special Needs) or bachelor’s in psychology
- Possessing working experience with young children with learning/developmental difficulties is preferred.
- Working experience with young children with learning difficulties.
- Working experience in an early intervention setting is a plus.
- Other relevant certifications by professional bodies relating to special education or early intervention may be considered.
Interested applicants may send their CV to Sign Up