As part of the expansion plans of one of our portfolios, we are looking for In-House Recruiter or a Senior Recruiter with passion and drive to recruit strong technical & non-technical talents. The Recruiter will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
- Must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize.
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and have sharp business acumen, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and HR business partners.
- Have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, and client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, and possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer-focused and collaborative.
- Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Partner effectively with the recruiting team, peers, and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies that seek for matching fit and motivation rather than focusing on selling alone.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences by maintaining low interview-to-offer ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fit within the company's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification.
- Possess a strong ability to screen, interview, and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- 6+ years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Committed o continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, and organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.