The Recruitment Associate is responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of talent to support business needs.
• Proactively and creatively sources, leads, and screens candidates to develop pools of talent for all positions.
• Assesses candidates through competency-based screening, ensuring only qualified candidates are referred.
• Creates a positive candidate experience.
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
• End-to-end recruitment: source (passive and active), invite, qualify, interview, recommend candidates to clients.